Black Dots Furoshiki
The Black Dots Furoshiki is based on the concept of folding. The design forms a three dimensional landscape of shape and line, creating an abstracted pattern of wandering valleys, mountains, ridges, peaks and troughs.
- Designer: Lucinda Newton-Dunn
- Dimensions: 90 × 90 cm (35.4 × 35.4")
- 100% cotton (soft lightweight weave)
- 2 color silkscreen print
- Handmade in Japan by Link Collective
- Item ships separately from Japan. Displayed price includes cost of shipping
Based in Tokyo, Link Collective brings together artists and designers from around the world to create beautiful furoshiki textiles, hand-printed and sewn in Japan by a family business with over 50 years of experience. Go on a virtual tour of their studio.