Black Dots Furoshiki
The Black Dots Furoshiki is based on the concept of folding. The design forms a three dimensional landscape of shape and line, creating an abstracted pattern of wandering valleys, mountains, ridges, peaks and troughs.
- Designer: Lucinda Newton-Dunn
- Dimensions: 90 × 90 cm (35.4 × 35.4")
- 100% cotton (soft lightweight weave)
- 2 color silkscreen print
- Handmade in Japan by Link Collective
- This item ships separately from Japan
Based in Tokyo, Link Collective brings together artists and designers from around the world to create beautiful furoshiki textiles, hand-printed and sewn in Japan by a family business with over 50 years of experience. Go on a virtual tour of their studio.