nanigashi glass candle holder
The nanigashi candle holders is hand-blown by a glass artist in Toyama Prefecture. The striped glass casts radial beams of light around the holder like a kaleidoscope, offering a magical yet intimate presence. The glass hood protects the candle from air currents, creating a stable source of subtle light.
The base is comprised of dense natural wood and a reversible brass metal stand. One side is flat, for candles with a wider base, while the other side has a needle to support smaller, narrow candles.
- nanigashi candle stand
- Designer: Yoshiki Yamazaki
- Size: 4.3 x 7.5 in (108 x 190 mm)
- Material: Blown glass, Brass, Japanese Oak
- Handmade in Japan
- Handmade Rice Wax Candles (Natural, Earth and Vivid)
- Sumac Wax Candles
- Rice bran block candle (Medium and Small)