MICA Japanese Fragrance Kit
Give the gift of beautiful scents. MICA (美香; literally "beautiful scent") is a set of 6 fragrances whose packaging design doubles as a diffusing stand.
Depending on your mood, or the current season, choose from one of six distinctive Japanese aromas: Sakura, Washi, Matcha, Yuki, Kitchibe, Yuzu. Place the vial into the packaging, insert a diffusing stick, and let your room fill with fragrances for days.
- Set of 6 fragrances: Sakura, Washi, Matcha, Yuki, Kitchibe, Yuzu
- Designer: Takumi Shimamura
- Choose from grey or yellow diffuser stick
- Dimensions: 14 x 2 x 0.6 in (345 x 50 x 15mm)
- Material: paper, glass, polyester
Kitchibe is a brand of fragrances created by Shiono Koryo, an Osaka-based perfumer with over 200 years of history. First established in 1808, the company garnered success by being the first in Japan to produce domestically made citrus essences. For this new initiative, Shiono Koryo collaborated with renowned industrial designer Takumi Shimamura, known as the designer behind Tokyo's Hato Bus and DOCOMO mobile phone terminals.