Wanmock Kit by Torafu Architects
Observing that the Jack Russell Terrier is most happiest and most comfortable on its master’s clothes, Torafu Architects designed a piece of furniture for man's best friend. Making use of the scent on our old clothes, the architects created a wooden frame over which you could stretch an old t-shirt or sweatshirt to create Wanmock (wan is woof in Japanese): a hammock for your best friend.
The elasticity of the fabric envelops the dog’s body as the smell and feeling of the fabric sets it at ease.
- Designer: Torafu Architects (Architecture for Dogs)
- Size: W21.5 × D28.8 × H15.6 in (6.4 lbs)
- Fabricated by Imprint Venture Lab in the U.S.A.
- Designed for a dog 10-15 in tall at the shoulder and 14-18 lbs
- Stretch an old t-shirt or sweatshirt (not included) over it.
- Easy to carry and ready to assemble